Nutritious Ways to Eat Idaho® Potatoes
Idaho® potatoes are one of the most nutritious vegetables in the produce aisle, but not everyone knows just how healthy they are!
- they are fat-, cholesterol-, and sodium-free
- one medium-sized potato has only 110 calories
- there is almost twice as much potassium in a potato compared to a banana
- potatoes are loaded with vitamin C — they provide 45% DV
To help you keep this versatile vegetable healthy, the Idaho Potato Commission has tons of tips that are easy to incorporate into your meal planning.
If you have any questions or tips to share, let Dr. Potato know!!
- How To Get The Most Nutrition Out Of An Idaho® Potato
- What is the Nutritional Information of Different Varieties of Potatoes?
- Potatoes in School Lunches
- Q&A: Healthy Choices
- Fixing a Healthy Potato
- Are Idaho® Potatoes Nutritious?
- Kids Menus – Healthful Tips
- The Healthiest Way To Serve An Idaho® Potato
- Stealthy Healthy Potato Choices
- Incorporating Potatoes into a Diabetic Menu