Idaho® Fry Fundido
- 4 ounces (by wt.) Idaho® Potato French Fries or Idahoan® Tater Tumblers
- ¼ cup crumbled chorizo, cooked
- 1 Tablespoon sweet onion, julienne, caramelized
- 1 Tablespoon red bell peppers, julienne, roasted
- 1 Tablespoon green bell peppers, julienne, roasted
- 1 cup chihuahua cheese, shredded
- Lime wedge, garnish (optional)
- Place cooked French fries in a bowl or on a plate and top with chorizo, onion and bell peppers.
- Finish with the cheese and place under a broiler or in a 550°F oven until golden and bubbly.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, if desired, and serve immediately.