Air Fryer Lemon Parmesan Idaho® Potato Hasselback Fingerling
- 1 pound Idaho® Fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut slits lengthwise down each fingerling potato, making sure not to cut all the way through so that the potato stays connected
- Place the potatoes in medium bowl and toss with olive oil, I teaspoon of lemon zest, chopped rosemary and salt.
- Place in basket of the air fryer, set the temperature to 392°F and cook for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked all the way through and the skins are crisp and roasted.
- Carefully remove the potatoes from the air fryer, place in a medium bowl and toss with the remaining lemon zest, parmesan and season to taste with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.