Creamy Buttermilk and Parsley Mashed Potatoes
- 8-10 large Idaho® gold potatoes
- ½ cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1-1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 1-2 cups heavy cream
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- Slice all potatoes in half, place in a large pan, and cover with cool water.
- Bring to a boil for 25-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender enough to mash.
- Drain water and add remaining ingredients. The parsley cooks slightly with the heat of the potatoes.
- Mash by hand or with a hand mixer.
- These are lovely; taste for salt and enjoy!