Kale, Corn and Potato Taco
- 3 pounds Idaho® potatoes, scrubbed, cut in 3/4-inch cubes (about 2 quarts)
- 6 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 large bunch kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups packed)
- 1 pound grape tomatoes, halved (about 3 cups)
- 2-1/4 cups charred corn kernels (*see note)
- 24 corn or flour tortillas, 6-7-inch size
- 1-1/2 cups prepared garlic mayonnaise or garlic aioli
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 pound queso fresco, crumbled
- Hot sauce
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook 4 minutes or until just tender; drain. Sauté potatoes in a skillet with 3 tablespoons oil until golden brown. Salt if desired. Remove potatoes from pan.
- In same skillet, sauté garlic in 3 tablespoons oil for 30 seconds; add kale, tomatoes and corn. Stir over medium-high heat just until kale is softened and vibrant green, about 3 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon garlic mayonnaise down center of each tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons shredded cabbage, about 1/3 cup each kale mixture and potatoes.
- Sprinkle with queso fresco and drizzle with hot sauce. Serve with lime wedges.