Kitchen Fries with Kimchi Sour Cream
Formerly of - A-Frame Restaurant
For the fries:
- 2 Idaho® potatoes, washed
- 2 sweet potatoes, washed
- Rice flour
- Sea salt
For the kimchi sour cream:
- 6 cups kimchi puree (kimchi pureed with a little rice wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups sour cream
- Bake sweet potatoes for about 20 minutes and Idaho ® potatoes for about 30 minutes in a 400 (Fahrenheit) degree oven. Cook just until they are slightly fork tender, but not totally soft. When they are cool, cut them in to large wedges.
- Dredge the wedges in rice flour and deep fry in oil at 330 degrees for 3-5 minutes until slightly brown. Drain on paper towels and season with salt.
- Whisk together.
- Serve Kitchen Fries with Kimchi Sour Cream sauce.